Simply put, we provide the building community with build space to express their creativity and use to popular in-game building tools.
For everyone, we accommodate self-serve uploading and downloading of schematics and everyone has full access to our build plugins. You can claim small (75×75) and large (500×500 and 501×501) plots on our community area to build as much as you enjoy!
To take it to the next level, our members (click here to get more information about becoming a member) can also claim private worlds and upload and download their own worlds! In essence, we can function as your private build server.
Name: Main Build Server
Server Network Diagram
For everyone! Yes, even non-members!
- Self-serve schematic uploading and downloading
- Easy to use, no staff involvement needed
- Get your schematics when you want them, immediately
- Upload your own schematics directly into WorldEdit
- Redundancies in place to make sure your builds are never lost
- Nightly backups of the last 30 days (stored offsite)
- Full (Fast Async) WorldEdit & VoxelSniper
- Super fast, low memory async worldediting produces little to no lag
- Work with large worldedit areas with confidence
- Full VoxelSniper privileges for all members
- Playerheads Database GUI
- Easy to use head-database with over 1000 playerheads
- World Painting Tools
- In-game world painting tools
- Custom brushes
- Local Chat channels, as well as semi-private “rooms” where you can have more secluded conversations with partners and friends (type /chanlist on the server for more details)
- A number of Builder’s Refuge members can assist you with high quality renders of your builds
- Your own private build world
- Literally, your own worlds with no worldborder. No plots, no region limit… all yours for any number of projects you wish to accomplish.
- Build permissions only available to you
- Grant or revoke build permissions to others
- Guest access to showcase your builds to potential or current customers or fellow builders
- Update your own dynmap
- Self-serve world uploading and downloading
- Yes you heard right. We support uploading and downloading worlds!
- Extra Discord Channels
- We have separate member-only discussion channels for the major areas of creative building… organics, terrain, rendering, and more.
For most frequently used commands, go to our command guide!