How to use the brush: //br color
As well as the using imgur images to create terrain, like with the //brush command, you can use it as a color brush.
The basic command for the color brush is: //br color (pattern) (radius) (url) (rotation) (y-scale) (-w)
- The pattern is the materials/blocks you want to use.
- The radius is the affected area of the brush.
- The url is the imgur picture you want to use. This imgur link defines your height map. It is important that the link is png or jpg.
- The rotation specifies the direction your will be placed when using it.
- The y-scale is the height variance that you want with the heightmap. The higher number you use, the higher your terrain will be. The lower you use, the lower your terrain will be. If you use ‘’1’’ you will be using the default height.
- The -w will make this brush a solid image instead of the general grainy one.
If we use the imgur picture http://i.imgur.com/U268654.png and put it into the basic command, as well as the pattern, radius, rotation and y-scale it looks like this:
//br color 159:9,159:7 20 http://i.imgur.com/U268654.png 0 1.0
If we use this command on the ground it will look like this:
Using it on the terrain from the //brush height it will looks like this:
Have a nice day! Keep building!
The Builder’s Refuge Staff